[Lazarus] debugger error when end application

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Fri Feb 20 15:05:06 CET 2015

I have svn fpc & lazarus on osx. This solution not work for me,

> Lazarus 1.2.4 and higher
>     go to the debugger options and set the field
>     "DisableLoadSymbolsForLibraries" to "True"

When run my project, a few second wait then, icon just jumping on dock
:) I added icon to my appication, its not showing, main IDE caption show
(Debuging) but project not starting, no any error comes. I click to
reset debugger button, project not working, turn to IDE