[Lazarus] while make lazarus x64, get i386 error

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 11:58:12 CET 2015

On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 12:50 PM, Mattias Gaertner
<nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de> wrote:
> ok.
> You know, that you don't need to change the PATH to switch the compiler
> in the IDE, don't you?
> And having both in the PATH allows fpc.exe to find both.

Switching in the IDE worked well with two 32-bit compilers. Not any
more, based on this one experience. I wil test more later.

> AFAIK under Windows you should built the IDE only 32bit.

Is this still a valid issue? I remember there was a bug but I though
it got fixed in FPC 3. No sure...

> The IDE was still 32bit after this, right?
> How was the IDE built? IDE, lazbuild or "make"?

Yes, that made the difference. It was built from the IDE itself,
"Debug IDE" profile.

Juha