[Lazarus] Promoting Lazarus: A Case Study Video

Travis Ayres trayres at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 20:51:11 CET 2015

I like the getlazarus version better so far than the official one (assuming
it isn't an elaborate trick...). Free software is all about choice - I'm
glad to have another  option.

I'm kinda surprised other people seem not to like it. More exposure for
fpc/lazarus is good isn't  it?

>>> http://www.getlazarus.org/videos/baregame