[Lazarus] wiki platform template are a bit misguided

Tue Jan 6 20:07:42 CET 2015

Hi,

Two platform templates were added to the following wiki page:

http://wiki.freepascal.org/Cocoa_Interface

I think it is a bit misguided because each of those boxes says "applies
to XXX only". Well that to me means 1 platform only, but it fact that
widgetset interface applies to two platforms. So that text really should
be changed to:

  "This article applies to Mac OS X and iOS."

and only have only box with maybe two icons.

...or maybe I'm just nitpicking. ;-)

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/