[Lazarus] Putting class method names in a stringlist

kapibara kapibara.pas at aol.com
Tue Jan 20 01:46:52 CET 2015

I have been trying for some days to create a combobox with names of
event handlers. The handlers are many and resides in its own class. I
cant find out how to get the names of the methods into the combobox,
except hardcoding them. Do I really have to add manually the names of
the class methods?

Below: assigning the handler, by selecting from the combobox.

EventHandlerName:= MyComboBox.Items[MyComboBox.ItemIndex];
MyObject.OnEvent:= MyEventHandlers.MethodAddress(EventHandlerName);