[Lazarus] on OSX lazarus svn NOT make

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Wed Jan 7 10:10:42 CET 2015

I think my fpc has problem, I'll remove and reInstall again. 'cos when
update svn yesterday, fpc version is changed to 3.1.1 so I can not make
lazarus.
this is my script line:
echo "Lazarus PREFIX ="$laz_prefix
echo "Lazarus CPU_TARGET ="$CPU_TARGET
echo "Lazarus LCL_PLATFORM ="$LCL_PLATFORM
make PREFIX=$laz_prefix clean all bigide CPU_TARGET=$CPU_TARGET
LCL_PLATFORM=$LCL_PLATFORM OPT="$OPT"

I'll write result, Thank you for answer