[Lazarus] HEADS UP: FPC 3.0.1 stable branched off.

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Mon Jan 12 12:55:47 CET 2015

FreeMan wrote:
> wich one is rigth number of version ?stable is 2.6.4svn 2.7.1 ?????fixes
> 3.0 or 3.0.1trunk 3.1.1 ?
> on osx yosemitebefore change this version number 2.7.1 to 3.1.1,

Any reference that I'm making to compiling Lazarus with 2.7.1 are for
testing purposes only, and are specifically because one of the platforms
I'm interested in is SPARC which got code generation fixes post-2.6.4.

So listen to people like Mattias since they know what they're doing: I
don't claim to :-)

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk