[Lazarus] CHM help age and readmechm.txt in a fresh installation

Kostas Michalopoulos badsectoracula at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 16:20:45 CET 2015

Which is why i'm asking, shouldn't those be generated automatically for
each build? Make it part of the build process, i mean, so there wont be a
need to do it manually, have a change to make a mistake or forget some case
(like the one with Windows - FWIW mine also mention at the bottom that they
were generated on 2 August 2012 and the files have that date) and people
who build Lazarus from source will have them out of the box and up to date.
AFAIK all the files are there anyway, what is stopping it becoming part of
the build?

On Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 9:54 AM, Mattias Gaertner <nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de