[Lazarus] CHM help age and readmechm.txt in a fresh installation

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Thu Jan 22 11:12:33 CET 2015

On 01/22/2015 10:57 AM, Marco van de Voort wrote:
> Yes, I agree that the Lazarus IDE help should really be removed from
> the wiki and converted to fpdoc to end this.
I don't disagree, as I just advocate a common primary format for every
help that is available from the Lazarus IDE and necessary for creating
projects with same.

OTOH I failed on the fpdoc based help authoring procedure.

In fact I did not even got so far as trying to use fpdoc itself. I just
tried to build the help file to verify that I will be able to test my
would be improvements once I'm done.

Here I failed on the said "procedures" and gave up (dumping the text I
already had done in an ASCII editor).

-Michael