[Lazarus] CHM help age and readmechm.txt in a fresh installation

Mon Jan 26 15:37:40 CET 2015

On 2015-01-26 11:23, Michael Schnell wrote:
> See the current discussion in the German Lazarus forum: Seem not easy at
> all.

Sorry, I don't understand German.

All I can add is that I have used fpdoc in small and large (2mil+ lines
of code) projects with 100's of units. In all cases I managed to setup
and start documenting with fpdoc in a very short time. I've even shown
developer how to start the MSEide+MSEgui documentation by creating a
fpdoc project file for them and generating "generic" docs in CHM, HTML
and INF - all from the same project file. MSEgui is one of the large
Object Pascal projects with many units, directories, etc.

My first question would always be.... Have you actually read the fpdoc
documentation?

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/