[Lazarus] Lazarus project compile flags

Toan Pham tpham3783 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 22:42:55 CET 2015

Mattias,

lazbuild does the work, but then i even want to get away from lazbuild
dependency.
I muck around with fpcmake but then, it too can't really create a proper
makefile project.
for some reasons, fpcmake failed to know where to locate the LCL gtk2
interface directory.
The best way is probably to do it manually, like autoconfigure and
pkg-config.
Please share if you know of other ways.

thank you

On Fri, Jan 30, 2015 at 4:17 PM, Mattias Gaertner <nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de