[Lazarus] Lazarus project compile flags

Mehmet Erol Sanliturk m.e.sanliturk at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 13:09:44 CET 2015

On Sat, Jan 31, 2015 at 12:26 AM, Michael Van Canneyt <
michael at freepascal.org> wrote:

> On Fri, 30 Jan 2015, Mehmet Erol Sanliturk wrote:
>
>        Why do you think so ?
>>
>>       I have a fully automated build environment that uses lazbuild,
>> guided by a custom written program and a shell script.
>>       It works transparantly on linux and windows. It results in an
>> installer on both platforms: inno setup on windows,
>>       self-extracting shell script on linux, built from the same .iss
>> file.
>>
>>  [snip]
>

>> Are these ( program sources and shell script ) open to public ?
>> If "Yes" , would you please supply link(s) to download ?
>>

> They are not available for public.
>
> I can supply the '.iss -> zip file' code for linux, if that is of any use.
>
> Michael.
>
> --

Dear Michael ,

My main interest is to learn to generate install files for FreeBSD similar
to Linux .
Therefore , I do not know whether I can use the '.iss -> zip file' code for
linux for such work .
You know better than me .

Thank you very much .

Mehmet Erol Sanliturk