[Lazarus] Global Include search path?

Mon Jul 13 21:11:19 CEST 2015

Hi,

tiOPF uses a tiDefines.inc include file in all its units. If I'm busy
with another project and want to look something up in the tiOPF code, I
can't jump from Interface to Implementation, because the IDE complains
that the include file can't be found. I can to comment out the include
line, then the code jumping works.

Is there a way to tell Lazarus IDE to ignore such errors, or to specify
a global (IDE wide) Include search path. I tried adding a
-Fi/path/to/tiopf/Core in my ~/.fpc.cfg but that didn't help.

unit tiThread_TST;

{$I tiDefines.inc}

interface
uses