[Lazarus] How to enable the "Terminal Output" window

Wed Jul 22 10:52:25 CEST 2015

I have two copies of Lazarus - one on my host system, and one in a VM.
The VM version as a "Terminal Output" option in the View -> Debug
Windows menu. But my Lazarus on my host system doesn't have that option.
My host system is running Lazarus 1.5 r49482 FPC 2.6.4 x86_64-freebsd-gtk 2

Is there an add-on package I need to install to enable this feature?

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/