[Lazarus] how to use HASP HL

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 20:08:07 CEST 2015

On Sat, 11 Jul 2015 19:55:59 +0300, FreeMan
<freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com> wrote:

>On 11.07.2015 14:07, Bo Berglund wrote:
>> On Thu, 9 Jul 2015 20:32:43 +0300, FreeMan
>> <freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>> Any one use HASP HL (sentinel)  with lazarus?
>> Not Hasp but Sentinel SuperPro.
>> It was a hassle using the obj file from Rainbow/Safenet as discussed
>> in the thread "Newbie, porting class to FPC but get procedure
>> assignment error"
>>
>> In the end I had to both convert the obj file and use a separate
>> linking step in Lazarus.
>>
>Hello,
>Thank you for answer. Can you tell me what is file(s) names?
>I was used in delphi, 7-8 years ago. I ported that files to lazarus, I
>compiled and make demo for win32 & win64. My host os is OSX yosemite, I
>crosscompiled to win and thats worked. No need obj file.
>/HASP HL/API/Runtime/C/win32 and /HASP HL/API/Runtime/C/x64 folder has
>dll files, but I couldn't find osx and linux, can you help about for this ?

Well, I did not do anything with Hasp even though I know that SafeNet
bought Hasp.
We were on the Sentinel SuperPro and used a Delphi interface (still
do) using an obj file (SPROMEPS.obj), which contains all the interface
functions into the SuperPro driver.

When I tried to port into Lazarus/FPC I got a linker error and the
thread I indicated before is all about that error and how to solve it.

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden