[Lazarus] Global Include search path?

Tue Jul 14 10:14:09 CEST 2015

On 2015-07-14 07:51, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

> Did you try adding {$INCLUDEPATH } to the unit ?

I don't fully understand. I added the the following to my ~/.fpc.cfg file:

# global Include search path
-Fi/data/devel/tiopf/Core

It is easy to reproduce (as I know you have the tiOPF source code). Open
a new project (that doesn't depend on tiOPF), then go to File -> Open
and open for example the tiObject.pas unit. Go to any class and see if
the jump from Interface to Implementation works (Ctrl+Shift+Down). You
should get an error on the {$I tiDefines.inc} line of the tiObject.pas unit.

Lazarus Messages window shows this:

Codetools, Errors: 1
tiThread_TST.pas(3,5) Error: include file not found "tiDefines.inc"

> Also: if you change something to ~/.fpc.cfg, you should restart
> Lazarus. I have several defines in my ~/.fpc.cfg, and lazarus picks
> it up nicely after a restart.

Yes, I did restart Lazarus, but had no affect. From what you say it
seems Lazarus detects compiler defines, but not Include search paths. :-/

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/