[Lazarus] Linux mint install

Tony Whyman tony.whyman at mccallumwhyman.com
Fri Jul 24 20:12:39 CEST 2015

Larry,

Your best bet is to find the deb file using the GUI File Manager. Double
click on it and when the package installer opens, click on the install
button. This should install it and any dependencies.

If you must install from the command line, its typically two steps:

sudo dpkg -i <path to deb file>
sudo apt-get -f install

The second command is needed to fix any missing dependencies.