[Lazarus] File sync system approach

Aradeonas aradeonas at operamail.com
Wed Jul 29 12:37:22 CEST 2015

Ok.Now I want to work on file sync part and for that I need to choose a
library.Indy,Synapse or ... .
What you guys prefer in this case?Synapse is easy to use and I like it
but Indy seems larger and more powerful but I didn't work with it.
For this case that I need to send and receive files in threads with
multi connections it seems I need TCP and there are demos but I want the
project stable and no need to rewrite it and maybe there will be need to
some p2p connections so I probably I will need to write many things
myself and this is not a problem but I want to ask you what library is
better in your experience and is there any demos for them in these case
or not?

Regards,
Ara

--