[Lazarus] StringGrid.loadFromCSVFile question

Koenraad Lelong lazarus2 at de-brouwerij.be
Mon Jun 1 13:10:44 CEST 2015

Hi,

A few months ago I made an application that uses
StringGrid.LoadFromCSVFile. This worked.
Now, on a PC with a newer linux-OS, and a newer Lazarus/FPC, I try to
work further on that application but now the application from the
original sources crashes. It seems it can no longer automatically append
lines to a stringgrid. Error : index out of range Cell[Col=0, Row=x].
When I manually append lines (= in the IDE) the application can load
some more lines, but crashes when the grid-lines are all used.

I found in the stringgrid.options goAutoAddRows and set this to true. No
help.
I set goAutoAddRowsSkipContentCheck to true, no help.

Am I missing something ?

I made lazarus with fpc-up. Lazarus about says : fpc-version 2.6.5, svn
revision 48926.

Any help ?

Koenraad.