[Lazarus] Strange: still Mails to my gmail Adress

John Landmesser jmlandmesser at gmx.de
Mon Jun 1 19:36:04 CEST 2015

On 29.05.2015 12:15, waldo kitty wrote:

> additionally, if you are pulling all these mails to a local mailstore
> with something like thunderbird, are you sure you don't have them
> being stored in a folder under a different server config?
>
> what i mean by that is i keep all my accounts with their own sets of
> folders... at one time i did have rules to move messages into other
> folders under other accounts... that wasn't such a good idea so now i
> keep everything separate... perhaps you have such a rule to copy or
> move mail into another folder?

  ... i had "gmail.filters" in thunderbird to move mails from my google
inbox to a folder called "gmail.lazarus"

I deleted this filter for gmail and created a new one for gmx.de that is
receiving now the mails  from lazarus.list.

I think the reason for this "troubles" is thunderbird?!!

Thanks for your advises!