[Lazarus] Make table with TDataset structure

aradeonas aradeonas at operamail.com
Wed Jun 10 15:57:27 CEST 2015

Hi,

I want to make MySQL table from a TDataset structure,is there any ready
to use tool? An example case : We have many SQLite DBs and want to
convert them to MySQL and  other than convert tools we can make TDataset
from SQLite and generate fields automatically and then make DDL MySQL
from TDataset and then run it and in the end insert all the data.

In summery I want to make table create code form Dataset structure.

Regards, Ara

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Same, same, but different...