[Lazarus] Font errors in console output on OSX

Mon Jun 15 12:55:22 CEST 2015

Hi,

When I run a fleshly compiled program of mine from the OSX Terminal, I
get a lot of font error lines like the following:

===================
graemes-mbp:puntenboek graemeg$ ./puntenboek
CarbonFontIDToFontName Error: ATSUFindFontName Length failed with
result -8905
CarbonFontIDToFontName Error: ATSUFindFontName Length failed with
result -8905
CarbonFontIDToFontName Error: ATSUFindFontName Length failed with
result -8905
CarbonFontIDToFontName Error: ATSUFindFontName Length failed with
result -8905
...snip a lot...

Is this normal (something that can be ignored), or is there something
wrong in the application, or in LCL-Carbon?

Regards,
  Graeme