[Lazarus] Project defined Macros?

Thu Jun 18 14:20:53 CEST 2015

Hi,

I've come across a relatively recent project of mine that has project
defined macros in the LPI file, but for the life of me I can't see where
in the Project Options dialog that is defined. See the <MacroValues>
shown below. The Wiki also doesn't mention it.

I just updated my Lazarus to the latest Trunk, but it doesn't seem to
have such an option either. I remember trying out CodeTyphon a couple
weeks back, so not sure if that is maybe a feature they added, and it
modified my LPI in the process?

This project doesn't define dependency packages, so it seems to have
used the Project Macros instead to find the correct source code. The
Compiler Options -> Paths also use these macros. For example:

  $(tiopf)UnitTests/Common;
  $(tiopf)UnitTests/Tests;
  $(tiopf)Core;
  $(tiopf)Options;
  $(tiopf)GUI/fpGUI;
  $(fpgui)src;
  ...snip..

I'm a bit puzzled here. :-)

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<CONFIG>
  <ProjectOptions>
    <Version Value="9"/>
    <General>
      <Flags>
        <MainUnitHasCreateFormStatements Value="False"/>
        <MainUnitHasTitleStatement Value="False"/>
      </Flags>
      <SessionStorage Value="InProjectDir"/>
      <MainUnit Value="0"/>
      <UseAppBundle Value="False"/>
      <ResourceType Value="res"/>
    </General>
    <i18n>
      <EnableI18N LFM="False"/>
    </i18n>
    <VersionInfo>
      <StringTable ProductVersion=""/>
    </VersionInfo>
    <MacroValues Count="4">
      <Macro1 Name="fpgui" Value="/data/devel/fpgui/"/>
      <Macro2 Name="tiopf" Value="/data/devel/tiopf/"/>
      <Macro3 Name="fblib" Value="/data/devel/opensource/FBLib/"/>
      <Macro4 Name="fptest" Value="/data/devel/fptest/"/>
    </MacroValues>
    <BuildModes Count="1">
      <Item1 Name="Default" Default="True"/>
    </BuildModes>