[Lazarus] Different packages for different usage

aradeonas aradeonas at operamail.com
Thu Jun 18 23:48:57 CEST 2015

Hi,

I made package including some units that some of them need LCL but some
of them will be need in server tools and they should not use LCL or
graphical stuff so I want to make 2 package one for client app and other
one for server with some of tools and without any dependency on
graphical stuff so for server apps I will add server package. But I have
units share with these two package that used TPicture in some parts but
they can be removed with compiler condition.

I want to know what is the best way to declare these two package and
compiler condition so I will have two package with shared units but for
different usage case.

Regards, Ara

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Faster than the air-speed velocity of an