[Lazarus] Embedded Firebird bundled with OSX application

Mon Jun 22 13:27:20 CEST 2015

Hi,

Has anybody here managed to bundle the required Embedded Firebird
libraries with an OSX application? If so, do you mind sharing your
solution. I am very new to developing applications for OSX, and have
been struggling with this problem for a while now.

I have looked through the Lazarus Wiki, and found many different links
on the internet. Many are instructions written back in the 2008-2010
time frame, and it seems those instructions don't work any more.

I'm using OSX 10.9.5 with FPC 2.6.4 and Lazarus 1.4 and trying to get
this to work with Firebird 2.5.x

Regards,
  - Graeme -