[Lazarus] Printing BitMap on OSX crashes

Martin Grajcar maaartinus at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 10:57:41 CEST 2015

My trivial Lazarus 1.4 application (and also our real application) crash
whenever it prints a TBitMap on MAC. It happens in
_platform_memmove$VARIANT$sse4 it tries to execute MOVDQA
and I thought it was an alignment problem, but it isn't.

I'm attaching my rather confusing demo. It does nothing but printing and
seems to work fine on Linux, but crashes on OSX. Commenting out the
StretchDraw prevents the crash. I have currently no access to the MAC, so I
apologize for not including a minimal example.

Regards, Martin.