[Lazarus] fast mathematical matrix operations

Andrea Mauri andrea.mauri.75 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 15:29:57 CEST 2015

> I can't think why that would be difficult at all. It should be all
> non-gui code, maybe TThread usage. The only possible difficulty I can
> see is if ASM was used instead of pure Object Pascal.

It is difficult for me ;-) since it uses two different thread
implementations (one for windows and one for MAC OS). I am not
experienced with thread and last time I used assembler was on a z80 in
the '90s when I was a student and I have no memories about it.

I usually use R or matlab to check the consistency calculation and
mrmath seems to work properly.

Andrea