[Lazarus] EPIKTIMER etc

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 9 11:16:28 CEST 2015

Am 09.06.2015 09:44 schrieb "Michael Schnell" <mschnell at lumino.de>:

> On 06/08/2015 05:13 PM, Sven Barth wrote:
>>

>> Then maybe the recommendation was that all systems using AD should get
their time using NTP. Thus you should now have even less login problems
than before :P

> Clients using their own NTP sync is a no-go in AD, according to the IT
department. You are locked in M$-Time.

As long as the server and the client synchronize to the same time (not
necessarily the same NTP server) in the end I see no problem. Of course
it's recommended that the client synchronize their time with the AD server
though as this would reduce the risk of misconfiguration.

Regards,
Sven