[Lazarus] Docked Form

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 10:00:34 CEST 2015

On Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 9:53 AM, Ondrej Pokorny <lazarus at kluug.net> wrote:
> this seems to be a problem with (your) gmail spam filter.

The same happened to me and (I guess) all gmail users.
We communicated with Balázs (GetMem) using forum PMs.
He has now switched from the problematic Yahoo address to a gmail
address, subscribed with it and sent a new message but I don't see it
anywhere.
  http://s1269.photobucket.com/user/balazsszekely/media/mail_zps7y5f7gdm.png.html

Marc and Vincent, can some IP addresses be filtered? This one is in Romania.

I wanted to get other developers' opinion about the design of this
embedded form editor. It would be important to get Balázs into the
discussion.
His current version is mostly copied from CodeTyphon, however he ended
up with a similar solution already before downloading CodeTyphon. It
means this may be the most "obvious" design.

I remember mentioned years ago that a docked form editor for
AnchorDocking is not implemented in Lazarus yet because it needs
proper design and many changes, and thus the CodeTyphon solution was
not good enough. I don't know any details of that. I don't know what
are the alternative details either.

Juha