[Lazarus] Docked Form

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 12:56:52 CEST 2015

On Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 11:09 AM, Frederic Da Vitoria
<davitofrg at gmail.com> wrote:
> I use the GMail web interface too and I often have this spam issue with
> mails coming from yahoo (among others). I solved the issue by entering a
> filter in the GMail web interface telling it never to consider as spam mails
> with
>
> list:"fpc-pascal.lists.freepascal.org"
> list:"lazarus.lists.lazarus.freepascal.org"
> list:"fpc-devel.lists.freepascal.org"

I didn't know about this setting. Now I have configured it, too. Thanks.
I can see there are many mails from Yahoo in the spam folder.

Anyway, it means Balázs can use either Yahoo or GMail account here.
Maybe the new GMail account needs some confirmation period before it
gets activated.

Juha