[Lazarus] Docked Form

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 01:07:28 CEST 2015

Balázs,
instead of a hidden Panel could there be a nested PageControl with
tabs at the bottom?
In fact this idea is from Martin, otherwise I got no feedback.
The panel versus PageControl difference is not fundamental which means
the design is basically ok and you have green light to implement it.
The PageControl may be easy to implement and would allow selecting the
source editor / form designer with mouse, and also give visual hint
about such possibility.

Maciej,
If I interpret your mails right, it was more about the API and not
about embedding the form designer.
The API can be improved anyway later and we can now go ahead with the
form designer thing. Is this correct?

Juha