[Lazarus] QuestionDlg block mouse and keyboard input under OSX

Mon Jun 15 15:17:47 CEST 2015

On 2015-06-15 13:58, Balazs Szekely wrote:
> Cannot reproduce(OSX 10.8.2, Lazarus trunk SVN: 1.5)

Thanks for trying. Here is my video showing the problem.

   http://youtu.be/Z_2KkQrpiXY

The odd characters that appear in the console window around 24seconds is
me trying to use the arrow keys or TAB and ENTER key to click a button.

My last resort was to click the red "x" button.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/