[Lazarus] Font errors in console output on OSX

Mon Jun 15 17:04:54 CEST 2015

On 2015-06-15 15:44, zeljko wrote:
> I'm using it (LCL-Qt 32bit...qt-4.7.4 carbon) for commercial (database
> related) apps....haven't spotted problems.

Good to know, thanks. For now I'll stick to LCL-Carbon, seeing that
Lazarus IDE uses it too, and it is still the default for OSX. If I find
too many problems, I'll start investigating the alternatives.

Out of interest, does LCL-Qt run on Linux, FreeBSD, Windows and OSX
equally well? That might be an option too, to overcome the many LCL
inconsistencies between platforms.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/