[Lazarus] Font errors in console output on OSX

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Tue Jun 16 13:30:26 CEST 2015

On 15.06.2015 18:04, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> Out of interest, does LCL-Qt run on Linux, FreeBSD, Windows and OSX
> equally well? That might be an option too, to overcome the many LCL
> inconsistencies between platforms.
My first working with lazarus on kubuntu. I used there qt, cross
compiled to win.  six month ago started osx on mackbook pro. And now I
can cross compiled to linux & win. osx is master system. I haveto use qt
'cos started to project with qt in linux and finished it there, When I
try in carbon set in osx,
http://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/topic,27144.0.html
and I have to continue with qt. zeljko wrote, qt 64 not support
official. But I wanna use one code for all system. Why I have to use
x64, I used, combined two integer values as one largeint. "123" + "456"
 > "123456"  this small example.
I finished my project. Finished local test. I hope I'll install debian
in virtualbox and start to LAN testing then move to data and start new
project.
My plan in same LAN, server is debian or kubuntu, clients os will be
win, kubuntu and osx.
My experiences, as long as six months on osx, have many problem, but
thats be fixing, just take a long time. not much users on osx, so slowly
development. My choise is linux, better then osx, of course this is my idea.