[Lazarus] [OT] Re: I have some custom components, can I convert Delphi -> Lazarus?

Lukasz Sokol el.es.cr at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 16:56:29 CEST 2015

On 17/06/15 14:16, aradeonas wrote:
> Android and AndroidStudio are bad against Lazarus?

Well I can see the difference and to me Lazarus is the winner here and now.

> Yea I think but it
> has power of millions of users

maybe, like some not exactly fresh meat has too ;)

> and it has a standard for UI and its good

the 'good' part is that it doesn't crash unexpectedly ;)
but I found some ways to get a project built, without warnings or errors,
and then have it not run on the target device while programming
a listener for a button...

(luckily it was just some implementations missing while c&p programming, so it
was semi-not frightening already )

the whole Android-Java thing is a right nightmare to comprehend, to me.

> so if any programming language want to play it its field it need to be
> clean as native but easier to write with a better structure.

Which is what my rant was actually about :J

> Regards,
> Ara

Regards
el es