[Lazarus] Lazarus - Disk Full error

Giuliano Colla giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it
Thu Jun 18 13:22:34 CEST 2015

Il 18/06/2015 12:45, Graeme Geldenhuys ha scritto:
> On 2015-06-18 11:35, zeljko wrote:
>> AFAIK, that message comes from fpc.
> How can it? I get the error at a time when I'm not compiling a project.
> Simply opening or navigating a project - that is all Lazarus IDE right?

To be more exact, this message comes from the fpc RTL file handling
routines, called by the Lazarus IDE.
Basically Lazarus IDE asks to open a file for write, or attempts to
write to an open file, the OS rises a "Disk full" exception and the file
handling routines just returns the error. Or the file handling routine
misinterprets as a "Disk full" another exception, such as not having the
appropriate rights for the directory/file involved, and returns a
misleading message :-(

Giuliano