[Lazarus] I have some custom components, can I convert Delphi -> Lazarus?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 18:01:35 CEST 2015

On Thu, 18 Jun 2015 15:08:19 +0000, Mark Morgan Lloyd
<markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk> wrote:

>Bo Berglund wrote:
>
>> Concerning Safenet I tried to access their support portal (which I
>> have used frequently in the past) only to discover that they have
>> moved to a new portal and apparently NOT migrated the registered
>> users...
>> So now I have to wait a while for my login to be created before I can
>> ask for FreePascal support.
>
>Remember that in general FPC can link to C (but not necessarily C++)
>libraries.

I have their API decription and I have an obj file SPROMEPS.OBJ, which
I think contains the interface towards the actual driver.
But how can I find out if this can be used with FPC?

In the pas file referencing the obj file I have this:

IMPLEMENTATION
USES
   Windows;
{$L SPROMEPS.OBJ}  { LINK WITH THE SUPERPRO OBJECT FILE }

{ External functions }
FUNCTION RNBOsproFormatPacket( ApiPacket     : RB_SPRO_APIPACKET_PTR;
                               thePacketSize : WORD ) : WORD; STDCALL;
EXTERNAL;

Any ideas?

--