[Lazarus] Ways of making new style design

Jürgen Hestermann juergen.hestermann at gmx.de
Thu Jun 18 18:33:51 CEST 2015

Am 2015-06-18 um 18:22 schrieb aradeonas:
 > and if making beautiful new age app was easy with
 > Lazarus or your library for sure I didn't looking for slow way.

Beauty is very subjective.
I see the beauty in programs that respond and process data with
high speed and have a clear minimalistic user interface without any distractions.
I would not want a toy program that is meant for kids in the first place
so that it looks more like a game than like a serious tool.