[Lazarus] I have some custom components, can I convert Delphi -> Lazarus?

ListMember listmember at letterboxes.org
Fri Jun 19 00:40:30 CEST 2015

On 2015-06-18 23:32, Bo Berglund wrote:
> There could be a vulnerability for hacking, though, since someone
> couls create a fake dll with the same interface and this way
> circumvent our protection...

You could add another function to that DLL and do an authentication
handshake (to check that the DLL is genuine) before calling anything
else in that DLL.

I know this isn't waterproof but if someone is determined/talented
enough, they can bypass your dongle component too even if it was
embedded in your exe.