[Lazarus] Newbie, porting class to FPC but get procedure assignment error

Luca Olivetti luca at wetron.es
Fri Jun 19 10:53:43 CEST 2015

El 19/06/15 a les 09:50, Bo Berglund ha escrit:

> Now I am getting to the real hurdle as follows:
>
> DongleTest.lpr(20,1) Error: Illegal COFF Magic while reading
> SPROMEPS.OBJ
>
> This caused by the following line in a suppurt file from SafeNet:

> IMPLEMENTATION
> USES
>     Windows;
>
> {$L SPROMEPS.OBJ}  { LINK WITH THE SUPERPRO OBJECT FILE }
>
> { External functions }

Most probably the OBJ file is in a format that ld doesn't understand,
see the remark here:

http://www.freepascal.org/docs-html/prog/progsu43.html#x50-490001.2.43

Maybe it's possible to convert it to a suitable format, but I cannot
help you here.

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti
Tel. +34 93 5883004 (Ext.3010)  Fax +34 93 5883007