[Lazarus] Newbie, porting class to FPC but get procedure assignment error

leledumbo leledumbo_cool at yahoo.co.id
Fri Jun 19 18:42:35 CEST 2015

http://www.freepascal.org/docs-html/prog/progsu21.html

> And I am not sure that COFF is the correct file type to link
> against...

yes, it is. the fact that you know in undefined symbol step says it all. Now
you will need to provide how those undefined symbols actually defined. They
probably occur from external function declaration, which differs from
compiler to compiler. For instance:

SPROMEPS_RNBOSPROFORMATPACKET$RB_SPRO_APIPACKET_PTR$WORD$$WORD

is FPC's way to define:

unit SPROMEPS;
function RNBOSPROFORMATPACKET(x: RB_SPRO_APIPACKET_PTR; y: WORD): WORD;

which is explained here:
http://www.freepascal.org/docs-html/prog/progsu141.html#x172-1750006.2.2

and the way to modify it, such that you can match with what the object file
expects:
http://www.freepascal.org/docs-html/prog/progsu142.html#x173-1760006.2.3