[Lazarus] pack website to an executable

Péter Gábor ptrg at freemail.hu
Sat Jun 20 13:42:18 CEST 2015

Hi!

I prefer THtmlPort (from lazarus-ccr) to show html/css/images from
resources stored in the application. It is not fully up to date with
html/css but if you won't do very special things it can be a good choice.

HtmlPort has a lot of common and html specific event handlers.

For example: OnImageRequest
On an image request you can pass the image via TMemoryStream from
resource to the THtmlViewer

You can add resources to your application here: "Project / Project
Options ... / Resources"