[Lazarus] ERROR: Unable to load package TEditorToolBarOptions.Load:

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Mon Jun 22 17:06:43 CEST 2015

On 22.06.2015 17:22, Juha Manninen wrote:
> Ok, I added a dummy package to replace the removed package in r49411.
> This should prevent compilation errors. Please test.
>
> Juha
Sorry I been late,
in r49410: I make lazarus then run IDE, then from menu ,Tools-->
Configure "build lazarus" after two error messages, I build IDE and now
lazbuild work without error, I don't know how and why!!!  I think no
need to dummy package.
and I'm update to r49412, maked and lazbuild working, no errors.
Thank you for help