[Lazarus] Embedded Firebird bundled with OSX application

Dmitry Boyarintsev skalogryz.lists at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 19:46:58 CEST 2015

On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 7:54 AM, Graeme Geldenhuys <
mailinglists at geldenhuys.co.uk> wrote:

> That was my initial thought too... should be similar to Linux. But it
> ended up not being the case (at least for me).
> For example:
>   * Libraries need to be included inside the application bundle. I'm
>    still trying to get my head around application bundles.

They're. If Firebird comes in a form of framework or dynamic library you
should unclude them in your application bundle.
Just "Frameworks" directory needs to be created, within "Contents"
directory.
Put firebird framework/dynamic library there and that's
it. No changes in the code needed, if firebird is already dynamically
linked.

thanks,
Dmitry