[Lazarus] Newbie, porting class to FPC but get procedure assignment error

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Tue Jun 23 14:12:45 CEST 2015

On 06/23/2015 01:35 PM, patspiper wrote:
> Pls don't hijack the thread with your never ending NoGui discussions.

Sorry.

But for somebody coming from Delphi it is likely confusing that a NoGUI
application needs to be done completely different than an Application
that does have a GUI, so I thought a warning would be appropriate.

I did not intend to hijack the thread and come back in an appropriate
way later.

Sorry again.
-Michael