[Lazarus] Get SQL before TSQLQuery execute

Wed Jun 24 10:13:00 CEST 2015

On 2015-06-23 20:40, aradeonas wrote:
> MySQL and ant its interseting to know what query, application will pass
> to server.

Indeed. I've been using Firebird for years, but only recently did they
add decent tracing support for the server. tiOPF (what I use for all
database access and more) already had a very good logging framework, so
years ago I added an option to log all generated SQL. It was very useful
to have, but I guess you are not using tiOPF. ;-)

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/