[Lazarus] Invisible Breakpoint

aradeonas aradeonas at operamail.com
Wed Jun 24 17:12:32 CEST 2015

1) Windows 8.1 64 bit but it also happened in 7 64bit. CPU's are Intel
core 2 (recent) and A new AMD model that I couldnt remember.
fpc yes 2.6.4 and Lazarus 1.4 32bit and gdb is default.all are default
and was default.this problem is here for last 3 released version.

2) No they are in the breakpoints list but when you dbl click or want to
go to the line,Lazarus cant find the line.

3) I have doubt about it but as I remember yes I changed code and
breakpoint in the middle of debugging but not always I think.

4) Single debug ,also many times it will be there after closing and
opening the project again and again until suddenly it be removed or
sometimes I made breakpoint in the line and propitious and next lines
and remove them.

5) No.

6) OK I will.

Is gdb 7.2 used for last 3 Lazarus release?because I have this problem
from the first time I met Lazarus and I think it 3 or 4 version ago.

Regards,
Ara

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Faster than the air-speed velocity of an