[Lazarus] Invisible Breakpoint

aradeonas aradeonas at operamail.com
Wed Jun 24 17:55:28 CEST 2015

Yes,File is correct,I removed a breakpoint and change code but debugger
think its still there. Yes line exists but Line/Length column in
BreakPoint viewer is 0 most of the times. Yes I edit file.But I dont
know what you mean from "blue dots". No there isnt any error.
> his was in case the IDE tried to delete it, but gdb refused. But
the IDE still has it, so gdb is not at fault.

Intersting is BreakPoint viewer show there should be a breakpoint but
code editor doesnt and debugger think there is so BreakPoint viewer and
debugger think same.

Regards, Ara

--
http://www.fastmail.com - mmm... Fastmail...