[Lazarus] Invisible Breakpoint

Martin Frb lazarus at mfriebe.de
Wed Jun 24 20:03:05 CEST 2015

On 24/06/2015 18:45, aradeonas wrote:
> Martin just now I have this problem :
> BreakPoint viewer shows one breakpoint at line 291 but debugger wait
> on line 303 on begin of next procedure.when I remove procedure
> debugger wont wait but if I put it back on 291 it will wait on 303.
> I restarted IDE but problem still there and log only shows breakpoint
> on line 291.

Ok, so the internal bap of the debugger is somehow incorrect. I assume
all the above actions were within one debug session?

The IDE seems to assume that you deleted lines.

Now if you delete lines while debugging, the exe is not recompiled.
Delete 12 lines before 290, and the code that was at line 303 will be at
line 291. (That is in the editor)

But in the exe in the debugger it would still be at line 303. SO if
indeed those lines where deleted, then setting a breakpoint at 291,
needs to set a breakpoint at what was 303 at compile time.

BEst to open an issue on the bugtracker.
I'll need to see how best to find additional info what causes this (that
is why the IDE thinks you deleted lines, when you did not)