[Lazarus] Thread based timer vs TTimer

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Thu Jun 25 09:52:57 CEST 2015

On 06/24/2015 06:03 PM, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> On 2015-06-24 12:03, Michael Schnell wrote:
>> Then I could send you the code to do more testing and provide suggestions.
> Why not simply fork the Lazarus repository on Github.
OK that is a much better alternative to transfer the source code.

> Create your own
> branch and do all your changes in there. Publish your branch to your own
> Github repository (or some other public location) where others could
> view and pull from.
Due to my bad reputation as a troll here, I don't think I am entitled to
write to the primary Lazarus svn, so I did not think about posting there

Thanks for offer to use your git.

Of course I do have a local clone of the lazarus (and fpc) git and I
daily keep it updated.

Is same always up to date so that I can use it instead of the primary
Lazarus svn ?

>    $> git clone https://github.com/graemeg/lazarus.git
>    $> cd lazarus

running....

I'll try to create the new 'activenogui' branch when "clone" is done.

Thanks !

-Michael